Hi,I have explained my scenario below.I have created a new Branch Internet .I have changed the settings in the template.cfg to point to my branch.But the system responds error message like shown belowUnable to find //cockatoo-server/default/main/INTERNET/WORKAREA/INTERNET/templatedata/Web_Homepage/Web_Homepage/datacapture.cfg. Please contact your system administrator.The templatedata folder was the example tutorials folder given by interwoven.The system everytime points to that folderNow i have to change the path like this//cockatoo-server/default/main/INTERNET/WORKAREA/INTERNET/current/dynamic/aspx/Templates/Web_Homepage/datacapture.cfgFor your reference i have included the templating.cfg portion here <category name="Web_Homepage"><br> <locations><br> <branch vpath-regex="INTERNET" /><br> </locations><br> <data-type name="Web_Homepage" dcr-type="xml"><br> <presentation><br> <template name="Web_Homepage.tpl" extension="aspx"><br> <locations><br> <branch vpath-regex=".*" preview-dir="/"><br> <directory dir-regex=".*" /><br> </branch><br> </locations><br> </template><br> </presentation><br> </data-type><br> </category><br><br>If i have missed out any configuration settings kindly helpThanks
iwlist //cockatoo-server/default/main/INTERNET/WORKAREA/
iwlist //cockatoo-server/default/main/INTERNET/WORKAREA/INTERNET/current/dynamic/aspx/Templates/Web_Homepage/
iwlist //cockatoo-server/default/main/INTERNET/WORKAREA/INTERNET/templatedata/Web_Homepage/Web_Homepage/
Leoh,
What you are trying to do is not possible. All DCTs must be located in your area under the root directory templatedata. They must then have exactly two sub directories under templatedata, the Category and DataType. You can't have 1, you can't have 3, etc. You're trying to move your DCT somewhere it is not allowed. You must have the following structure for your DCT location:
.../WORKAREA/WorkareaName/templatedata/Category/DataType/datacapture.cfg
~Jeff