Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
RetrieveFile_URL
magikandrea
Hi, I'm trying to use the retrieveFile_URL, but I've got some problems.
I would like to modify the sample code provided with the MediaBin WebServices SDK. If I use the MediaBinServer instance to call the retrieveFile_URL method, in the "code complete" drop down list I cannot see this method. I just can see the retrieveFile_UNC method.
Can you help me with this issue?
Can you please send some sample code?
Thank you very much.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msnider
First, ensure that you are using at least MediaBin 4.5 SP1....RetrieveFile_URL did not exist before then. To check, get the MediaBin Web Service WSDL and verify that RetrieveFile_URL is listed as one of the web methods.
Second, if your webservice does support the RetrieveFile_URL web method then you will probably need to rebuild the MediaBinServer.jar file. The MediaBin WebService SDK contains information on how to rebuild the jar file (look in MediaBinWebService SDK\Java\lib\readme.txt for more information).
Lastly, I've attached a modified version of the retrieveFile function of the MBWebServiceTestImpl class that illustrates how to use retrieveFile_URL.
Mark
magikandrea
Hi,
Thank you very much for your help!
Actually we are using the MB 4.5.1 version, and I see that the web service supports the retrieveFile_URL web method. I think I need to rebuild ,my JAR file!
Thank you again,
Andrea