Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite diagnostic tools for Linux?
Bill Klish
In working through a support case today, the first thing the engineer asked for was theoutput of the TeamSite diagnostics to be uploaded. Currently, when I log into the support site I only see solaris, AIX and windows versions. I tried to use the solaris versions but got a lot of errors. I started correcting as many of the problems as I could, but I couldn't get them all resolved.
Will there be a version of these that works on Linux soon?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Currently there is only a diagnostics script for OpenDeploy on Linux, but support plans to release one for TeamSite within the next couple of months. Look out for a KB article with the announcement.
chunk
"support plans to release one for TeamSite within the next couple of months"
If Linux is a supported platform shouldn't these things be available before the product is generally available?