Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
page to template relation report
nico
So i've got several sites that reside within Teamsite 6.5 win 2003 and I've been slated with doing a long overdue inventory of template to asp page relation.
I know I can see this info when I view the properties of a generated asp file in teamsite, but does anyone know of an easy and quick way(s) to get a full report out?
Thanks,
Nico
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Write a script to traverse the directory tree and generate the report for you.
If you know what your requirements are - the script shouldn't be all that difficult to write - it may not be quick, but you don't sound like you're looking to create an often-used script.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nico
Anyone have any examples of doing this or something like this?
Adam Stoller
Are you incapable of writing your own code - or just lazy?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
and what is wrong with being lazy ?
Adam Stoller
Nothing, if you're willing to admit it.
The query was for a script that should not be that difficult to write and would be far better if written by the person asking rather than spoon-feeding solutions (which may or may not work - and if they don't - who's going to be responsible for debugging it?)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com