Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
account_info_cache
System
I recently had a user get removed from active directory then re-added. It caused TS 6.5 to not recognize her until I restarted with the 'account_info_cache' set to false. It in fact took a reboot to permenantly recognize her. I didn't see anything in the admin manual about how TS 6.5 does account caching. Does anyone have any ideas or know where I should look?
Thanks.
Brian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
only a shot in the dark:
Every user object in a windows environment has an unique SID.
If you delete an object and recreate it, it gets a new SID (also if you use the same user name).
Your TS server has saves the users old SID at different places:
You see the SID, if you do an "iwuser YOURUSER",
or if you check some windows access rights in your store, if they are not resolved correctly.
I would suggest, that you try to delete all old SID information.
Delete the iwuser information with "iwuser -d ...", then try if the user can now logon and work normally.
After that, you can transfer old to new SID information in the store with iwidmap.
Stefan
Migrateduser
Thanks Stefan!
Migrateduser
Looks like you are correct Stefan. Thanks again for the help. Here below is an article with more information.
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=51456