Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
change vailid extensions via formapi ?
nipper
Cannot find it in the docs, but can one change the expected extensions via formAPI ?
Any clue how ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Valid extension of what?
The DCR?
The generated page?
Files being browsed for?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
Sorry,
Browse element,
want to use the same browse element for JPG and SWF, but they are mutually exclusive,
depending on another value
I can easily make it 2 items, but then there is a TPL change.
Adam Stoller
As a guess - based on
this post
I'd say you
might
be able to do something like:
someItem.extns = someNewExtension;
However, I cannot find any documented information to support the information in the referenced post so take this with the proverbial grain of salt and ounce of "may not be officially supported" (and also "extns" may not be the right name)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
That was my thought but no. I could not find initialDir documented anywhere, so I was hoping someone may
have an idea.
Andy
Adam Stoller
You might have to reverse-engineer it a bit (thus *not* supported) by temporarily putting some code in that will recurse through each object and report on all of its sub-component parts.
I don't have code handy for doing this - but I imagine there must be something out there, if not on DevNet than via Google that you could find for doing this.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com