Hi,I am using teamsite 6.5I have explained my scenario belowI want to do News Management Module in the my project with features like add edit and view of news with certain features for users based on their access rights. In adding data the user is allowed to add only one news at a time,whenever they add a news, every news should go and append the existing xml news data .But so far i saw in interwoven teamsite forms,Everytime it creates a new xml.If a use the same name for xml it go and overwrites the existing data.So my previous data is lost.Then View page is another feautre ,Inside the teamsite i need to show all the news added so far based on the user name or user id. If i edit a news only the news that i am going to editshould show on the edit form.I have this problem bcos in forms, we can add multiple news at the same time which is appended to a xml .I want to do in the reverse way, the user have to add only one news at a time and it should go and append the same news xml file.I dont know whether this can be done with in Interwoven.Lets say if it cannot be done if i am doing this one as External Application, does the interwoven allows to do version control,workflow and all the features available to my external application also.Is it easy to Integrate and which one is the best way Kindly advise
Guys i rephrase my doubt again,I want to have add edit view functionality inside teamsite administration.I mean in the form section.One add form to add the news which should allow users to add only one news at time .All the news the user added should be added to a Single xml lets say news.xml.View FeatureIn form section the news.xml should show all the news added so far whenever the corresponding news is selected for editing another form should open with the selected edit news prepopulated.Is this functionality is possible inside Interwoven teamsite Administration form sections.Kindly advise