Hi
I am using 6.5 DA and using 6.5 SP1 Content Server. When I am trying to open a file from DA which is already there in the docbase, I am facing an error mentioned in the subject line of this discussion. Please find below the detailed error:
com.documentum.ucf.common.install.InstallExceptionat com.documentum.ucf.client.install.installer.impl.InstallerService.install(InstallerService.java:115)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.LaunchRuntimeDelegate.installUcfRuntime(Unknown Source)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.Java2DelegateImpl.access$101(Unknown Source)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.Java2DelegateImpl$2.run(Unknown Source)at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.Java2DelegateImpl.installUcfRuntime(Unknown Source)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.LaunchRuntimeDelegate.safeInstallUcfRuntime(Unknown Source)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.LaunchRuntimeDelegate.init(Unknown Source)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.LaunchRuntime.init(Unknown Source)at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Unknown Source)at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by:java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://ecmweb1d-3.nam.nsroot.net:10110/citida/wdk/contentXfer/win-jre1.5.0_06.zip?docbase=gsustore&domain=&username=sd12874&ticket=DM_TICKET%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&rootpaths=%2F%0Aat sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)at com.documentum.ucf.client.install.installer.impl.InstallerService.copyFile(InstallerService.java:952)at com.documentum.ucf.client.install.installer.impl.InstallerService.installVM(InstallerService.java:1431)at com.documentum.ucf.client.install.installer.impl.InstallerService.buildJavaDescriptor(InstallerService.java:361)at com.documentum.ucf.client.install.installer.impl.InstallerService.install(InstallerService.java:93)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.LaunchRuntimeDelegate.installUcfRuntime(Unknown Source)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.Java2DelegateImpl.access$101(Unknown Source)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.Java2DelegateImpl$2.run(Unknown Source)at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.Java2DelegateImpl.installUcfRuntime(Unknown Source)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.LaunchRuntimeDelegate.safeInstallUcfRuntime(Unknown Source)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.LaunchRuntimeDelegate.init(Unknown Source)at com.documentum.web.applet.ucfinvoker.LaunchRuntime.init(Unknown Source)at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Unknown Source)at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Version of Java (both server and client)
If 1.6.*, it is very important that the update is under 20, otherwise you get plenty of errors in the UCF
Everyone – Hi, please help to delete your comment otherwise I will not be able to remove this discussion from here. I need to remove this discussion to avoid further confusions. Thanks in advance.