Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
RSS
GinaLogan
Does anyone know if Worksite supports RSS? I would like to get the data from the following link.
http://finance.yahoo.com/rss/headline?s=TIBX
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JTNeville
If you mean can it act as an RSS reader? Yes but you have to build the worklet.
In the 3.0/3.1 adminstration doc's they (IManage) provided the code for that. I had ported the worklet to 4.0 but never did it again for 4.1. If I get a chance next week I will.
Edited by JTNeville on 07/26/05 02:04 PM (server time).
Migrateduser
I'm checking to see if there's a newer version available.
Regards
lissa
JTNeville
Sorry but I won't be able to get to it right now. In Chapter 5 in the attached 3.1 MP Connector document you will see the RSS feed. Basically to port it to 4.1 all you need to do is write it in the new connector format (i.e. as a self contained connector) instead of registering it with MP as a native connector; since that difference, native versus html has been done away with. For the 4.0 testing I did add it to my web.xml file and have it treated as a servlet.
http://portal.vindicoretail.com:8080/docs/mpconnectors.pdf
Please do your dev on a test server as any incorrect edits to the web.xml file will bring down your Tomcat.
Migrateduser
RSS connector for MP4.1.x attached
Migrateduser
... RSS needs the attached as well
Migrateduser
This has been posted and made available in a knowledge base article:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/54634