Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Locks on DCR and Generated Page in CCStd
Prashanth Shetty
When a user edits an existing form generated page in CCStd, at the end of the wizard page gets unlocked if a user opts to 'Keep as Work In Progress', but the DCR remains locked. When a user edits the DCR and generates an already existing page, the DCR gets unlocked at the end of the wizard (again opt 'Keep as Work In Progress') but the page remains locked.
When a user creates a new page in CCStd both page and DCR remains locked. When a user edits a non-form generated page file remains locked.
In CCPro both page and DCR remains locked in all the cases.
I'm trying to understand the purpose of this inconsistent behavior in CCStd.
Env: TeamSite 6.1 SP1 on W2K
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Prashanth Shetty
I just found at that it is a known issue # 45094 for IW.
Nicholas
hmm..so you need upgrade!
Prashanth Shetty
As per the 6.5 release notes this is still a known issue. And I don't see a fix in 6.5 SP1 either.
ccprofessional
The release notes doesn't say it, but testing shows it prompts the user to lock/unlock the associated file - in 6.5 SP1
DavidMusser
I just found this issue with SP1, and according to support it's not fixed until 6.7...
Anyone tried to modify the keep as work in progress action?