Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite store disappears
sabih
We are experiencing a strange issue with our Teamsite 6.5 test box un Windows 2000. The servers boots up fine but after a little while the backing store deactivates its self and totally disappers and can't be activated even through iwstoreadm command. At that time, a user can login to Teamsite but no backing store shows up. Any suggestion to fix that issue?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
check the error logs
likely you will open a support case.
ccprofessional
running out of memory?
salman
Can you give the info that comes from a: iwstoreadm -l
In the meantime, try this on the command line:
iwstoreadm -a default
then do an iwreset -a
Hope that helps!
jkm
Yeps, faced the same problem and for me server was out of memory .. check the free memory
Migrateduser
Or disk space...
sabih
Its the memory. Also the iwstoreadm -a default doesn't work and give me the following error:
Unable to active store: I/O error
Edited by sabih on 11/02/05 12:43 PM (server time).
Migrateduser
Were you able to resolve this? Were you getting any errors in iwtrace.log? The only time I got I/O error was when attempting to mount a remote iw-store without proper permissions.
sachin_sharma78
Have you got the solution of the problem.. we are also facing the same strange problem... even when we ran iwstoreadm command we got the same I/O error.