Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSClient not passed to onCallout Java Servlet
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.1 Linux
RedHat EL 3.0
I am trying to make a form API call server action work inside of a Data Capture Form. However, it looks like the CSClient attribute is never being set properly, nor is it part of the request information.
Oddly, CSClient is passed if the call is made from a <callout> button on the DCT (calling a JSP, which is a servlet anyway), but fails if I use the Form API onCallout method. This works on TeamSite 6.1 Solaris, but am thinking it may be a bug in the Linux version. Anyone have this working?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Got is solved. Stupid mistake. I forgot to add the servlet to the authenication filter mapping in web.xml.