Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
EA problem
Enthu
Hi All,
I want to know one thing, I save my generated html file in one common folder in teamsite and then deploy this file to some other folder in the same workarea thorugh open deploy. When I check the properties of this file in common folder then it shows details about DCR as well but when i check the properties of same html file in new folder to which it is deployed i dont see any dcr details. Can somebody tell me how to get those details as well.
Thanks in advance,
Enthu
TS 6.1
win 2k3
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Post deleted by jbonifaci
Migrateduser
Not true. OpenDeploy is able to propagate the extended attributes, provided your OD config is set up as a TeamSite Comparison Deployment and a certain attribute reads applyExtAttrs="yes". I don't want to give away too much, though since it IS in the manual at around page 100. Of course, this is depending on which manual you need which depends on which version of OpenDeploy you're using which you have not disclosed.
Okay, so RTFM to the original poster.
Dave
Current Environments:
(1,2) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
cliffhanger
If you are using <targetTeamsite> in the OD target configuration you could set applyExtAttrs="yes" in it to copy the EAs of the files.
Enthu
We are using Open deploy 6.0.1
jbonifaci
Ah yes, I forgot about that, it's been a while since I've had need to do anything like that.
So Dave, admit it, this post made your day, didn't it?
~Jeff
ps. I removed my original post to prevent misinformation for the future.
Migrateduser
Aww, c'mon Jeff. I'm not
trying
to be a snot, but you correct me all the time -- and commendably so! You have caused me to "watch myself" a little more around here
Dave
Current Environments:
(1,2) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
gzevin
As a general observation, I find such a use of OpenDeploy a bit strange....
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU