Hi,
I've just installed the XcP Developer edition on my notebook but not able to access any of the applications.
Did any one faced similar issues? Can someone help me in resolving this.
Regards
Prashant
Hi!
What exactly issues you have met?
Second, please, move your discussion to ECN > Developer Network > Documentum > Discussions and read Guidelines for Using This Discussion Forum.
~ Konstantin
After login, I'm getting the welcome page but if for example I click on TaskSpace or Documentum Administrator, I'm unable to access these applications.
I'm unable to move the post in the community you mentioned.
However, if i access the docbase, its working and installed properly, I believe only applications are not being working.
-Prashant.
What kind of error message are you getting? Uploading screenshot would be helpful.
The error message is as below
I feel the Jboss is not working and I'm unable to check from where Jboss starts. I tried to start the Jboss server and got below error.
-Prashant
Hi there!
I will move this discussion over to the Documentum Developer community. I will make one more response once the action has been completed.
Thanks!
Done!
Sorry, but your screenshots doesn't uploaded correctly.
BTW, please make sute that you have stared Windwos services:
Also, check in Windows Task Manager the java.exe process with a big memory consumption (approximately 400-700 Mb).
All other services are started but
"java.exe process with a bug memory consumption (approximately 400-700 Mb)." I couldn't find any such process...
Does that mean java related app like Jboss is not running.
The error files which are not visible in earlier post are again attached
By the way, what version of xCP DevEdition are you using?
Please, tell how did you start DevEdition? It can be started automatically or manual.
I suggest to set it to manual. First, starting type for all services from my previous post must be set to Manual. To start DevEdition you need just to start Documentum Master Service and wait some time (5-15 minutes, depends on notebook configuration). During services starting you can control this process in Task Manager. After Documentum Java Method Server service (it will start Jboss) starting the process java.exe must be appeared.
I just installed Dev Edition today and am having problems starting the applications as well. I don't seem to have a "Documentum Master Service" available in the Services Windows module...
Prashant, do you get that service listed?
I have that service and on start of it all other services also starts and docase is up.
Best Regards
Prashant Kasbe