Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
time out setting in Teamsite 6.5
RoseRuby
Hi All
Teamsite 6.5
Solaris 8
I have a cutomized generation script which generates a separate html for each replicant in a DCR. When the DCR is huge and the generation takes time , the confirmation window ,which is another framed htm and html page , doesn't appear at all Instead it gives me a action cancelled IE message after an infinitely long time . Has it got something to do with the time out or cache setting ? If so is it the iw.cfg file I should change for time out setting?
Please help me out
Thanks and Regards
Rose
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
You may check your webserver timeout.
What OS/TS rev & webserver. I know how to change it in Apache