I have a process, XYZ Review, with a manual activity called Review. In this activity I want to specify the form to be used when performing the task. I create a form based on the Document View template, XYZ Document View, where I mapped to my custom type, xyz_document. Next I created a form based on the Activity template, XYZ Document Review. In this form I selected my process, XYZ Review, selected the Review activity, and several of the process variables. I also selected the XYZ Document View to view the package. I installed both forms. Now in process builder, in XYZ Review process's Review activity properties dialog, I don't see my XYZ Document Review form listed. What am I missing?
Process Builder:
* Process: XYZ Review
* Manual activity: Review
Forms Builder:
* Document View Template: XYZ Document View : Type=xyz_document
* Activity Template: XYZ Document Review : Process=XYZ Review : Activity=Review : Package Viewer=XYZ Document View