Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VFE Configuration
Uttara
Hello All,
I have one VFE field on my DCT. When I type in something, and try to see it's source (View source in VFE), I see what I should. But when I save that DCR, the VFE filed is getting saved as HTML file, and not paragraph. It is appending all <HTML></HTML>, <body></body> tags in it.
Following is what I see as (View Source) in VFE when DCR is open:
<p>The first public display of the 40/50 hp model as it was called then was at London's Olympia Motor in November 1906 with deliveries commencing from April 1907.<br>
</p>
And following is what gets saved in DCR...say testdcr.xml
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
<body><p>The first public display of the 40/50 hp model as it was called then was at London's Olympia Motor in November 1906 with deliveries commencing from April 1907. <br>
</p>
</body>
</html>
Anybody has any idea about his? Any help is highly appriciated.
Could this be problem with some VFE configuration? I looked into visualformatconfig file, and that atleast 'looked' fine to me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Please don't cross post, it is counter productive.
Please use
this
post.
~Jeff