Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Backing Store Migration
lawspetvetri
Hi,
We are in the process of upgrading TS 5.5.2 SP6 to TS 6.5 on Solaris 8. In the process, I set up a new serverwith TS 5.5.2 SP6. To check the installation, I moved an existing backing store from another server to this new server. I see the following error in iwtrace.log when I start up TeamSite services.
[Thu Nov 3 14:33:10 2005] Error...TMetaFile::Read, file=</bstore/default/useridtotoken>, open() failed.
Permission denied
[Thu Nov 3 14:33:10 2005] Error reading file /bstore/default/useridtotoken
[Thu Nov 3 14:33:10 2005] Error reading useridtotoken map file
[Thu Nov 3 14:33:10 2005] Error...TMetaFile::Read, file=</bstore/default/groupidtotoken>, open() failed.
Permission denied
Error reading file /bstore/default/groupidtotoken
[Thu Nov 3 14:33:10 2005] Error reading groupidtotoken map
Though TeamSite UI comes up and it shows most of the files, they don't show few of the files. Also, even after moving the passwd, shadow and the group file to the new server from the old server, I couldn't see all the files.
I also tried extracting the idmap from the old server with the command iwidmap -u -x <filename> /bstore and use it back in the new server with the command iwidmap -u -a -i <filename> /bstore/default. The command returns error as follows
Error finding id for user = 9008995
Error finding id for user = 9002266
Error finding id for user = 9030838
Error finding id for user = 9039755
and the list goes on.
Any help or lead in this regard would be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Vetri
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lawspetvetri
Finally we figured out the problem. NAS administrators have blocked root access on the backing store from the new server that I configured. They now added that server for root access and that fixed all the problem.