Is it possible to invoke several workflow instances using invoke process auto activity in xcp?.I know that this is possible with custom dfc method.
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
Hi,
No, it's not possible. But you can use a loop to call a few child processes. Have a look in Looping in Process Builder pattern.
~ Konstantin
Thank you very much, that thread were very helpful. Actually I have already implemented this requirement with custom dfc method.But it is difficult to make changes to the process since I have to change code every time I change something in the process.
You can create a simple process which will get from parent process a child processes list (through it's process variable based on SDT with one repeatable attribute) and will run many child processes in the loop. So in any your process you will have just one Invoke process activity (to call that service sub-process) and you will not have to develop any code.