Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
v.f. picture properties
rodigz
In Visual Format insert image.
I want to include subdirectories to be insert. Initially it is only allowing to insert under images.
How should I do it?
It should allow to browse sub-directories.
e.g.
/images/123
/images/abc
/images/xyz
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
What are you using to browse for the images? It appears to be a custom browse script. If it is, please post it if you want to know how to modify it.
~Jeff
rodigz
thanks. it is not custom script it's the insert image of visual format.
jbonifaci
If I'm not mistaken, the Select New File button is doesn't work OOTB and you must provide your own script for selecting the image. An example custom file select is given on page 476 of the
Ektron® eWebEditPro Developer’s Reference Guide
. Now, in their example you just type in a path, but my point is that you need to build the image selection script yourself. Did you originally implement this functionality in VF or did someone else? As I said, unless I'm mistaken, that browse is a custom browse.
~Jeff
jbonifaci
Hmmm, upon further searching, it looks like that is the browse window used by ewebeditpro when you are using FTP for the images. I apologize, my mistake there, I don't use this functionality. But, back to the problem, in the documentation on page 488, it specifically says you can browse sub folders as well. Please post your vf config xml and maybe someone will notice something amiss.
~Jeff