Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Opendeploy from 6.2 to 5.6 is failing
amandal
I am trying to deploy files from one server to another server both are running in different version.
The base server is running on 6.0.2.0.0
while the receiver server is running on 5.6.0.1.0.
My question is whether it is at all possible to deploy files from 6.2 to 5.6.
I have went through all the log files in base and rcvr but hardly can find out the cause,though its showing Opendeply error but the reason behind that is not at all clear.
Please respond If you have any solution for this.
Thanking you in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
there has to be something in the logs to post. Yes that works. I have done it. recheck the receiver logs and post something if you want some help.