We are using the OOTB addESignature method to allow users to sign documents, but we are seeing an issue where people are recieving an error message when attempting to sign a document (PDF).
This message was in the Content Server log:
PDFSIGN_E_NO_SIG_PAGE: no suitable dm_esign_template defined for <object_type> with max_signatures >= 7.Exiting esign_pdf.ebs with the return code = 12
In the session log I find:
[DM_OBJECT_W_SET_ATTR_STRING_TOO_LONG]warning: "attempt to assign string of excessive length to attribute 7"
So I am trying to figure out what the cause is.
Based on the Content Server log, I assumed that it meant that there were too many signatures to fit into the template - but this person (who recieved the error message) was only the second person to sign the document. I checked the audit trail and it has only been signed one time prior (the originator of the workflow). Does anybody have any experience in debugging the addESignature method?
Running Documentum 6.5 SP2...