I just don't remember... maybe it was the long nights, and cafinee does rot your brain, but I just don't remember... so to keep me from having to read the manual :-)
Just tell me if this is in the product or not as of 6.02...
I know that if I run a dnr on the reciever I can get a list of the files in the deployment in a manifest format ( I believe it is that format)... now I need that to be in a file for my script to read. So I can either write this to a file or is there a way for 6.02 to tell it to create a file?
I don't believe there is a way to do this by default, but I figured that before I went through all the file creation logic I'd check. Unfortunatly the script that I have to use can not accept a stream, and only a file....
The file would be something like
-Added
foo/bar/file.htm
foo/bar/file.htm
foo/bar/file.htm
-Removed
foo/bar/file.htm
foo/bar/file.htm
or something like that...So pardon the question if It's like on page 1 of the od admin guide ;-)
David R Musser
Eye Street Software
540-542-5257
dmusser@eyestreet.com Win2k, TS 6.5 SP1, OD 6.01