Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Groups
vp98aa
Hi,
I am on Teamsite 6.5 SP1 on Solaris 2.9. I am using Teamsite Groups and not OS Groups. I would like in my DCT to find out if the logged in user belongs to a certain Teamsite Group or not. Based on that I'll be populating a drop down menu with different options. Is this even possible? Perhaps something to do with FormAPI and/or some custom Perl code? If this is possible, how?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Unfortunately, as it currently sits - the iwgroup CLT (and the tsgroups.xml file) are restricted to 'root' access - see
this thread
for details on some bugs/feature requests I've filed regarding TS groups.
So - unless you do this with a callout that can run as root - you'll find it a bit tricky to accomplish
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
example.jpg