Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Integration of SAP EP(SAP Portal) and Interwoven
vasudev
Hi every1,
I want to Know the solution for
Integrate the SAP EP (SAP Portal) with Interwoven
and i want access the contents from Interwoven through SAP EP(SAP Portal)/
Pls Gimme solution for this.
If any API's Avaliable for this,
let me know detailed steps how SAP EP integration happens with Interwoven.
Thanks in advance
Vasu
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
reddyl
You can use CSSDK to access interwoven repositiory from SAP EP portal.
- reddy
vasudev
Hi Reddy,
Have you done any POC's using CS SDK.
I also found frm the documents (interwoven site),
SAP Portal and Interwoven Integration possible
only by given 2 ways,
using,
1) Team Portal Connector
2) CS SDK (Content services)
Guys, Pls let me know any1 used the above thing
I want sample code step by step.
Reddy have u keep CS SDK API
If u have, pls let me know.
Thanks and Regards
Vasu