Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error Creating DCR from xml type DCT
maryk
Hi,
I'm using TS 6.5. I created a dtd and I have a valid xml type datacapture.cfg. When I try to create a dcr, I get an error:
"A problem was encountered trying to parse the datacapture.cfg file "
with root cause:
"Couldn't parse DCT bytes into DOM [datacapture.dct_parse.error.msg ]:Content is not allowed in trailing section."
I ran iwdctverifier on the datacapture.cfg and it was fine. I think the problem may be that it can't find the dtd file. Where should the dtd file reside, and how do I specify that in my dct?
Mary
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Antharix
Check for special characters/ invisible characters in the DCT.
kaalraa
Where should the dtd file reside, and how do I specify that in my dct?
The DTD to be used for validation can be called as follows; just after the xml processing directive.
{!DOCTYPE data-capture-requirements SYSTEM "datacapture5.0.dtd"}
Also as seen the ERROR you have provided... it is known to be about the content error not the coding error. So just check whether the content has any special or unicode characters.
** Change { to < and } to >