Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
data deploy not finding DCT
ragz
Hi,
I have installed Datadeploy 5.6a SP1 with Teamsite 6.1 SP1 (Windows 2K) and I am able to login through the Datadeploy Admin GUI as master.
When I try to Map DCT to DB using the GUI, wutever may be the datacapture.cfg that is chosen in Browse field, it throws an error while creating the map saying that Error loading datacapture file. The DCT however is not read only and is not locked.
Please let me know why shud this kind of an error crop up. Is it to do with the file path? The file path that I am using for the DCT is Y:\default\main\sunchemical_com\performancepigments\WORKAREA\content\templatedata\Page\PressRelease\datacapture.cfg which is a valid path. Pls help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet