Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Migration from NT 8.0 to MP 4.1 SP1
TycoDJ
I was wondering if anyone has tried to migrate documents from NT 8.0 to MP 4.1. Is there any easy way to do this? Scripts? The tables for the metadata do not appear to match up easily. Also, the files kept on the file server for 8.0 are without file extensions. Can anyone help? We are trying to move ~1000 files from NT into our new implementation of 4.1.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JTNeville
I would think that your sales engineer would know this; I'd ask them or have your sales person get you in touch with the sales engineering group if one hasn't been involved before. hth
TycoDJ
We'd like to try and do this ourselves...