Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error loading DCT in DataDeploy 5.6 UI
pranav
Hi,
Need some urgent help.
I have trying to map DCT to database schema using DD GUI. And it is throwing me error when i submit the page (clicking
createmap
).
I am using database server as SQL 2000 server. And i am able to connect to this server from TS Box successfully.the DCT is niether locked nor readonly.
The attachment will clarify the problem.
My Env.
TS 6.1 with SP2 on Windows 2K (with SP4 pack)
Opendeploy 5.6 with SP1
DataDeploy 5.6a with SP1
-Best Regards,
Pranav Thakur
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Can you post the servlet logs as well... look under tshome/local/logs/iwui ... there should be a servletd_out and serlvetd_err. This will give some more detail. Also post the datacapture.cfg file that you are using.
Mariam
ragz
Hi Mariam,
I am working with Pranav on the same issue. I have attached the datacapture.cfg with this post.
Also, the two iwui log files that u mentioned, I dont think they r recording anything. I can say this because, the last time stamp that they have is very old.
Thanks
Rangan
ragz
Hi,
The iwui logs will not register anything as datadeploy is using OD Admin Server to operate and not the Teamsite Server.So,
stdout.log
will get updated.
The
<iw-home>\OpenDeploy\AdminServer\servletd\logs\stdout.log
has the error in it.
Log file i am getting looks like this :::
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.interwoven.dd100.ui.TJSDCTree.processNodes(TJSDCTree.java:202)
at com.interwoven.dd100.ui.TJSDCTree.createDCTree(TJSDCTree.java:392)
at com.interwoven.dd100.ui.ChooseMapServlet.createNewMapForDataCaptureFile(ChooseMapServlet.java:401)
at com.interwoven.dd100.ui.ChooseMapServlet.doGet(ChooseMapServlet.java:191)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
at com.interwoven.framework.base.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:66)
at com.interwoven.framework.auth.AuthServlet.service(AuthServlet.java:96)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:797)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)
at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:423)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
Thanks
Rangan
Migrateduser
The datacapture file that you are using is based off of the datacapture60.dtd. The dbschema generation tools work with the 5.0 dtd and therefore versions of teamsite before 6.0. When TeamSite introduced custom dcrs (not based on the iwov item-value elements), DD added support for generating dbschema's off of the dtd and not the datacapture file.
So if you are deploying custom dcr's, you should use the dtd option of the schema generator. If not, you will have to manually create the dbschema yourself.
Mariam