Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Event Subsystem set up to work with MS SQL
System
Just been fighting with this the last few hours and finally got it working. The most difficult bit for me was getting the configuration in the jmsconfignew.xml file to be correct for Microsofts JDBC driver so I thought I'd share it with the forum for future reference - see attatched file.
Plus don't forget to have those microsoft jdbc jar files in a directory thats in the path kids!
enjoy
/Nick
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
If you are going to be using MSSQL as your repository for the event subsystem, be sure to check out this thread:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums...76567#post76567
Migrateduser
Thanks Rob, I can now pre-empt this bug, which doesn't happen too often :-)