Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Short Circuit
Hiral
I am using ASP.Net to display my images. I am building those images with GDI functionalities of .Net. I hae them in image format but not stored anywhere on the server.
Is there any way to pass jpg or bitmap images not the path(because i don't have it saved) to short circuit it to pdf?
Thanks,
Hiral
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msnider
I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do. The only JPEGs available for a MediaBin asset are the thumbnail previews which range in size from 16x16 to 512x512. Otherwise, you will be retrieving the asset either in its original format or repurposed into another....in which case, you have to supply a filesytem path to output the resulting file.
Mark
lyman
If I understand the question, you are asking of MediaBin can process images constructed in memory. The answer is, "no", you will have to write the JPEG to a temporary location before processing.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd
MediaBin Server Team
MediaBin Server Team
Interwoven, Inc.