Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwproxy has proxied itself too many times
shergar
Hi
When I try to incorporate a .txt file into a frameset I don't have any problems. When I try with .html (or .asp) I get this error. .txt and .html are in the same folder and have the same line of text as content. I've attached the .tpl code snippet. File is chosen with a browser element in the form. Configuration issue? This is a new site we're building. We use frameset templates on existing sites without problems. Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I would think that you problem isn't with your tpl, it's more likely with your proxy config in iw.cfg. Can you post the relevant sections of iw.cfg for us to look at.
Nidhi_Agrawal
Strange that it is working..there is missing closing "/" ..It should be as
Nidhi...
shergar
Thanks for the replies. It was indeed an issue with the iw.cfg file which one of our Techies sorted out. Saved me a lot of time investigating. Very much appreciated.