Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
log location
dkuntze
What is the iw.cfg parameter for changing the location of the log files for teamsite (from their default location)? I seem to remember seeing it somewhere, but now that I want to implement it, I can't seem to locate where it was I saw it.
Can anyone help?
TS 6.5sp1
win2k
Thx
Darin Kuntze
Senior Programming Analyst
First National Bank Nebraska, Inc.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
It's the [locations] section ... when it comes to iw.cfg, one of the best places to look for information is iw.cfg.example ....
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
stefanmaier
We additional changed the log location for these logs:
- iwwebd: log_dir parameter in iw.cfg [iwwebd] section
- servletd: log_dir parameter in iw.cfg [teamsite_servlet_ui] section
- AdminServer: \iw-home\AdminServer\servletd\conf\server.xml and \iw-home\AdminServer\odadmin\config\adminEventReportingConfig.xml
- CSF: \iw-home\CSF\AccessService\etc\websvclog4j.cfg
- OD: \iw-home\OpenDeployNG\etc\odbase.xml