Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error While Trying to use FormAPI
dlsoderberg
Hi all, I'm trying to use FormAPI for the first time and I'm running into an error. When I try to create a new DCR, I'm getting an error:
Root cause:
Couldn't parse DCT bytes into DOM [datacapture.dct_parse.error.msg ]:The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.
We're running Solaris 9, TS 6.1
I have attached a txt file version of my DCT: (I've stripped out some fields trying to pin-point the problem, but no luck so far. I've taken it down to containing only the first 3 fields in the DCT and that didn't help. I used to have a root-container line as well, but removed that as a test as well.)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
The error has nothing to do with using FormAPI. You are, however, missing the opening tag for data-capture-requirements.
~Jeff
dlsoderberg
Thanks, in all my playing with the template, I must have cut that out by mistake. The DCR is loading now...thanks!!!