Hi,
I have customized the Login component for making some changes to login page's JSP, the behavior class is still the default one.
The issue is application URL keeps showing the whole path of custom JSP page as following : http://<SERVER_NAME>:8080/taskspace/custom/jsp/custlogin.jsp
Please help knowing the reason and resolution to the issue.
Thanks,
Abhishek Pandey
Added the login XML.
It would be helpful if you posted your login config xml to see how you referenced your custom jsp.
Hi Johnny,
Thanks for the reply.
I have now attached the login config XML.
Abhishek
I see you are trying to extend taskspace login. Taskspace was NOT designed to customizable in same manner as Webtop. I'm not sure if what you are doing is supported. I presume you have already tried refreshing the wdk refresh jsp.
Even I tried after deleting all the cache and restarting all the services.
Will explore it more if I did it in a non supported way !!
Thanks for replying.
What kind of customization are you doing to login component?
Disabling the 'Remember my credentials' checkbox and 'Change Password' button on the JSP, that's it.
Worst case scenario - archive the original login.jsp (call it login.jsp.bak) and then modify the login jsp directly. You will need document this, since this is NOT the supported way of customization. When you upgrade, your customization will be overwritten.
I'll try it out.