Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Versions of TS and upgradation
sunsun
Hello Everyone,
I am just curious about Interwoven TS
can anyone give me the complete details of how many versions of interwoven (with proper dates) have come (with all the service packs) from the time it came into the market.
Also I am presently working on TS6.0 and my company wants to upgrade to 6.5. so can anyone tell me what all steps do I need to do.
with all the configuration files and all the changes required in those files.
I would really appreciate it.
thanks a ton
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I suggest you contact Interwoven Sales and/or Support for the answers to both questions.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
sunsun
thanks
but, how do i contact them?
Adam Stoller
Start by either going to
https://support.interwoven.com
- click on the Contact link - and hopefully you can take it from there ...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com