Hi,
I have a requirement, in which I need to check whether a document of a specified custom type has been attached to a running workflow. The document gets attached through a TBO. At a specific automatic activity of my workflow, I check for the attachment through a workflow method. If the document is attached, i proceed to the next logical business activity, else the workflow goes to a wait activity, waits for 5 minutes and comes back again to check the attachment. The transition is decided on the basis of a process variable. If the document is attached, i set the process variable as yes, else no. All this is done in the workflow method. However, when i try to run the workflow, i notice that the process variable is not getting set. But the same thing was working a few days back. I am unable to figure the issue.
Any help in this regard would be appreciated.
Thanks & Regards
Kapil Kochhar