Hi
function textCounter(itemObject){ var maxLength = 120; var itemValue = itemObject.getValue() if (itemValue.length > maxLength) { alert("Only 120 character possible"); itemObject.setValue(itemValue.substring(0, maxLength)); }}
Is it still "pure ****" to integrate onkeydown with a DCT? Can anyone point me down the road to **** please, I'd like to get started
This code does not work as is. I've tried playing with it for 2 hours now, and no luck.
Is it possible to get this working with the xml dcr-type?
This begs the question as to why you use IWOV style DCRs ? I have not used them for a long while, pretty much after I stopped using workflow builder and writing in Basic.
The following code results in a popup saying "1" so the getElementsByName is fine...
Thank you! So now it's working, but as you said it doesn't handle new replicants. I noticed when you add a replicant and view source there is no path in the view source such as Content/cnt/1/itm (but for the new replicant) so how do I refer to the newly added replicants with getElementsByName ?