Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Nested Workflow task does not seem to start
blacke
Hi,
I'm trying to create a workflow that has a nested workflow that has an input form. I am able to get the input form and then a nested Job Id and it's taskid after submitting the form, but it doesn't seem like the perl script that accompanies the wft is run since there is no debug file output. If I run the perl file from the command line I get the debug file. At this point I can debug the nested wf perl script, but I'm not sure how to debug the startup of that nested wf job. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Eric
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
can you please post the wft file along with your post for somone to help you.
Thanks
blacke
OK. If you notice, the external task FTP works fine and uses the same ftp.ipl file as the wf task. Basically, I want the user to input the data for a FTP session, but if they type in the wrong password or something, and it fails, I just want to re-present the same form(almost) and have them try again.
Thanks,
Eric
blacke
Here is the file, I must have forgot it last time.
Adam Stoller
First off - this thread should be in the Workflow forum - not the TeamSite forum.
Secondly - the WFT you posted has two externaltask's and no wftask's - so the subject line and discussions about nested workflow tasks is kind of confusing given this material.
I suggest you start over, with a new thread in the correct forum, and include in your post information about what version of TeamSite, what platform, and perhaps a bit more context about what you are attempting to accomplish (is there a reason you need a nested workflow? or do you want a cgitask instead?)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
blacke
First I forgot the file, then I attached the wrong version... Sorry, I'll restart as suggested.