Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Library class Probelm
Gowri
Hi
I am trying to execute commonSearch.java and SavedSearch.java sample programs which given in WOMDeveloperGuide.
I included k3.jar file and imanMp.jar also
Still i am getting undefined createCommonSearch()in Library and undefined createSavedSearch()in workspace also.
And i found 2 library classes in k3.jar.In that i didn't found CommonSearch method under that.
Mean while I added one more library.class in k3.jar.Now it is not showing any errors in createCommonSearch().But it is showing errors in getName() and some other methods.
The error is like this :
The type com.ms.com.NoAutoScripting cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required
.class files
Please give me solution for this problem as soon as possible.
Thanks & Regards
Gowri
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet