Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployment Config order
moto_ts_admin
Any way to change the "select a confg" drop down menu to order alphabetically?
It's always annoying to have to dig for a deployment file in a random list.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The UI isn't customizable. I suppose you could try to tweak the JSP but that's not recommended. Which platform are you on and what OD version? Is this the drop down in View Configurations... I'm looking at my UI on Win2003 with 602 SP1, and my list of configs is alphabetized.
Mariam
moto_ts_admin
OD Version: 5.5.1 6054 20020127 on Solaris
Migrateduser
I seem to recall a problem with the alphabetized list in OD 551 on Unix. It was fixed in a later release.
Todd Scallan
Sr. Dir. Product Mgt.
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com