Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Administrative Activity
amaresh
Hi All,
Thanks in advance. I have an admin role assigned to me. I would like to have the ability to see all jobs and move them along in the workflow, regardless of who owned them. I can now see all jobs, but I don't have the ability to work on them. I need this level of permission so I can move jobs along if people are out of the office. Can anyone help me to solve this problem. Thanks.
AMARESH
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I think you need Master role priveleges.
Alternatively - you need an interface the will execute commands for you as-if you had Master role priveleges.
Since you mention neither the version of TeamSite you are using nor the platform you are running it on - that's about as much as I can provide
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
amaresh
Thanks for your reply. I am working on TS 6.5. Previously I was using TS 5.0.1 and was able to perform the same operation as an adminstrator. Is that in TS 6.5 the settings are different, which won't adminstrators to perform these acitivities? Thanks.
AMARESH
Adam Stoller
I'm not positive about it - but I believe there were a number of complaints in the 5.x period about users having the ability to move tasks along without being the owner of the task, so it's possible that this was a "fix" implemented in 6.x (check with Support if you want an official response)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
amaresh
Thank you very much for your response.
AMARESH