Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite - Internationalization
Mala
My requirement is that the Data Capture Form should come up in different languages based on the locale (or user's choice). The labels, description etc should be displayed in the target language. Is it possible to achieve this without creating multiple DCTs (One DCT per language)
Thanks
Mala
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Just check the iwhome\local\config folder, you will get example DCTs for different languages.
I am not sure (coz I haven't tried it), if it will solve your issue. Just try if it will help you
Thanks Nicholas
gzevin
I am not sure that one can change DCTs dynamically, based on the locale. I could think of a number of different DCT sections, one per different language...
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU