eWebEditProExecCommandHandlers["jsreuseobject"] = function(sEditorName, strCmdName, strTextData, lData){ eWebEditPro.openDialog(sEditorName, "/iw/project/objectbrowser.htm", "", "HyperlinkList", "width=400,height=170"); }
opener.eWebEditPro["MyContent1"].pasteHTML(html);
Hi,Thanks for responding to my question.I have this code in ewebeditproevents.js file. eWebEditProExecCommandHandlers["jsstr"] = function(sEditorName, strCmdName, strTextData, lData){ eWebEditPro.openDialog(sEditorName, "test.htm", "", "TestString", "width=400,height=170"); }Now, when the custom button is pressed, it opens up test.htm. But, I'm not able to read the content that's present in the VFE field in the DCR. Can you please explain how I can pass this field value from the ewebeditproevents.js file to the htm?My goal is to call a CGI with the value in the VFE field in the DCR and do some processing and display result. All of this needs to be done using the custom button in VFE.~ Resh
I got it working. Thanks for your help.
Can you please point me to the document where I can find all the eWebEditPro functions. I'm looking for something to replace the text in a field.
thanks again.
I got it working. Thanks for your help. Can you please point me to the document where I can find all the eWebEditPro functions. I'm looking for something to replace the text in a field. thanks again.