Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MT 4.0.1 changes
bturns
MT 4.0.1 and MT 3.5.1
Solaris 8
Hello,
In MT 3.5.1 there is an out of the box extractor that extracts the title from documents. I have installed MT 4.0.1 and I'm unable to find this extractor. Is the extractor part of the MT 4.0.1 solution set? Is anyone using the extractor in MT 4.0.1?
Thanks,
Brian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mgal
Hello Brian,
I do not know about the extractor, but you can configure MT to retrieve the native metadata which should include the title also. To configure MT to retrieve native metadata please seefrom Page 171 of MT adv user guide.(
https://support.interwoven.com/library/manuals/metatagger/pdf/mt.400.adv.users.pdf
)
Hope this helps
Mohammed Gazal.
bturns
I'm looking through the documentation and it refers to a CLT called iwmttransconverter (pg 171). I don't see this CLT tool in my installation. Could this have been renamed between 4.0 and 4.0.1?
mgal
It should be there in mt-home/thirdparty. I found this on a windows installation of MT. I assume this should be there on the soalris too.
Mohammed Gazal.
bturns
Yup,found it. it was there. Thanks for the help.