Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VFE stylesheet issues
plantronics
Hey All,
I have two instances of VFE textareas in my DCT. I want each one to use a different stylesheet. So Ive defined the external-editor-config property of each one to point to different config files, each of which refer to their own stylesheets. Well, if I click on one VFE, it loads the correct stylesheet, but if I then click on the other VFE instance (which uses a different editor-config/stylesheet), it loses its styles alltogether. Whats worse, when I click back on (the original) VFE instance that used to apply the stylesheet, it no longer applies any styles. It only applies the correct styles on the very first instance of the VFE editor and once I click mthe subsequent VFE instance, is lost.
I did try the external-editor-inline="f" option, which did preserve the styles for each instance, but our users prefer to see the visual format within the initial load of the DCT. Another issue is that the user must first click within the VFE textarea for any custom styles to be applied. Is there any way around this?
Thanks,
Mike
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Which OS and TeamSite version (plus service packs)? Also, when you reply, attach your "2nd" VFE config, the one that does not display properly upon initial load.
Dave
Current Environments:
(1,2) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
plantronics
We are on Teamsite 6.5.0.0, Solaris, no service packs as far as Im aware of. Build Number is 41240. Config file attached.
Thanks,
Mike