I'm having trouble trying to find out how to control the layout in a DCT. My main concern is with radio buttons and trying to have them stack on top of each other instead of lining up next to each other. A good example of what I'm trying to emulate is the <br> in html.
This is what Im currently working with:
item name="Section">
description>What section is this page being created for./description>
radio>
option label="Programs and Events" value="purple" />
option label="Get to Know Us" value="blue" />
option label="Learn More" value="green" />
option label="Plan Your Visit" value="orange" />
option label="Get Involved" value="gold" />
option label="Rentals and Permits" value="brown" />
option label="Contact Us" value="terra" />
/radio>
/item>
Does anyone know what I need to put after each radio button to make it break to the next line?
Any help would be appreciated.

Jose Otero
Web Designer - ETSD
Miami-Dade County
Edited by jrotero on 07/25/05 12:37 PM (server time).