Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem with Redirects
Ramakanth
Hi,
I am facing similar problem.
Where I am trying to redirect images of subbranch to another branch.
Teamsite Structure is as follows:
Internet
Branch1
Branch2
--SubBranch21
i am trying to redirect images refernce from branch21 to branch. All my image files are located in Branch1. I want to use them from SubBranch21.
For this redirect i added following line to iwproxy_preconnect_remap, even then its not working.
_regex=^/iw-mount/internet/main/Branch2/SubBranch21/WORKAREA/content/Branch1/images/(.*)=/iw-mount/internet/main/Branch1/STAGING/images/$1
Can any one help me in resolving this. Please let me know if i need to restart teamsite server for this change in iw.cfg.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Raaga
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi Raaga,
you have to restart at least the iwproxy process if you want to activate your iwproxy rule changes...
I don't know if your given proxy rule is ok. Perhaps you give some more information about the directories below
Branch1 and SubBranch21 to us.
The images within workarea of Branch1 are located in /images/*
The redirection rule of workarea "content" within SubBranch21 says:
"If there's a image in /Branch1/images/*" redirect it!"
I would suggest the following rule:
_regex=^/iw-mount/internet/main/Branch2/SubBranch21/WORKAREA/content/images/(.*)=/iw-mount/internet/main/Branch1/STAGING/images/$1
Another hint:
Stop your iwproxy process, start "iwproxy -d" at a command line to debug your rules.
Stefan
Ramakanth
Thanks Stefan,
Excellent its working fine.. once i restarted iwproxy process.
great thanks for the information
Regards
Raaga.