Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
unsuccessful DCR Save
K_SATO
We are using TeamSite6.1 SP1 on Solaris9.
We have got the following error when save new DCR.
#Usually we've never been faced with such error.
-----
Save was unsuccessful. Unable to create a valid XMLDOMContext.
An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0xb) was found in the CDATA section.
-----
I filled the form with copy and paste the data from PowerPoint documents.
I guess the data includes some invalid codes (0xb), but we always need to care about such invalid codes when we fill the form?
Do we have to care about invalid codes when we create new datacapture.cfg?
I need your opinion, please.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You pasted the Excel spreadsheet into a VFE field?
Did you try to use the HTML Clean option in the VFE?
Did you try to view the raw HTML in VFE?
Using one of the two methods I'd think you should be able to remove the offending code
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
K_SATO
Well, we don't use any VFEs. (VFE means Visual Format Editor, I guess.)
And when I tried a few time to save after filling some fields the data with invalid codes (0xb),
of course we cannot save the DCR.
I explained my customer try fill the data in the suspicious field again...
If you have the other idea, tell me please.
I'm sorry for my poor English.
Adam Stoller
Yes - VFE = Visual Format Editor.
When they paste the spreadsheet in place - they cannot see the invalid code to remove it manually?
I'd think it would show up in a regular textarea field.
No other ideas - sorry
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
K_SATO
TeamSite FormsPublisher does not support the copy and paste from MS power point documents, they said.
I add the following regex on some text field;
validation-regex="^[^\x0b]*$"
Thank you for the replies, ghoti