Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Cannot Access Y: drive
fbuno
I am migrating to TS 6.5 SP2.
I have migrated the backing store to a new server (WIn 2k3 SP1), migrated the SIds all all works fine.
I can Access TeamSIte but when I browse the content I get an HTTP 401 error because the Y drive cannot be accessed.
Any Ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Can you access Y: from the filesystem? Is your web server configured and running?
stefanmaier
Hi,
do you use MS IIS for viewing files in TeamSite?
Check if the settings of the iw"mount webapplication in IIS are set correctly.
Especially check Username and Password in the "Directory Security" tab (=> Authentication and Access control => Edit)
Also check if the given Username is part of the TeamSite Web Preview group of your TS server.
Migrateduser
Make sure the TeamSite service started successfully. Check the log files.
You also need to generate a new license key for Service Pack 2.